Leadership skills – People create success
Personnel management is more important than ever – but it is also more demanding than it used to be. Virtual teams, agile projects and matrix organizations make the management of teams and individual employees a real challenge. Resource shortages on both sides add to the complexity. Once established, methods such as target agreements or performance appraisals are usually implemented according to the book. The active support of the individual development of employees by their superiors falls often victim to operational pressures. More often than not, the employee will feel like the proverbial hamster on the running wheel. As a responsible company owner, how can you address this problem?
Sustained yield leadership is a key to success!
Benefit from our longtime experience.
Our service portfolio includes:
- Implementation of the objective agreement process
- Qualification of prospective supervisors and managers
- Requirements for an efficient employee development and leadership culture
- Execution of difficult employee discussions
- Employee development using the cause and effect chain
- Coaching of supervisors and managers